Monday, June 11, 2012

Hipster: getting closer every day

So today I got tattoos - yes plural, not one, but 3. OK, so they are small - the size of a freckle. And it wasn't my choice. Oh, and I didn't get to pick a color (black or black). And they are in locations that never see the light of day so I can't show them off. But it is one more thing to cross off my list in becoming a hipster. If I can just figure out how to get rid of 25 years.....

Having questioned my adult children about what makes a hipster, except for that age issue (usually under 30), once I decide to buy a pair of Toms I should be about there.

Oh yeah, about those tattoos. I got them for free from my radiation oncologist so that they can be precise and consistent in directing the photon beams these next six weeks. And it hurt.

All is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment